- Avg. revenue /month$10,880
- Avg. sessions /month9,014
- Avg. profit /month$3,046
Why this business was started
I started this business last year after wanting to create a real brand that brings real value, is unique and is something to be proud of. I have worked endlessly on this store to turn a manual process into a store that is 95% automated for the owner to concentrate on marketing and growth.
- Unique product with virtually no competition and a barrier to entry (difficult to replicate)
- Custom designed store with lots of custom coding and the latest premium impulse theme installed.
- Validated business (had to limited ad spend last year whilst training designers)
- Custom domain (cost over $500)
- Discounted volume discounts applied to the supplier account (around 40% off).
- Custom coded API integration between
- Worldwide supplier - unlimited scale potential
- 3 x Full Time Trained Digital Artists (paid by the order so limited overheads in low months).
- Custom made video course to train and hire new designers to grow the team without knowledge.
- Back end software to for customers to accept previews, request reviews.
- Klaviyo e-mail list of 4200 and flows generating around 20% revenue.
- Powerfull upsell sequences in place boosting revenue by around 20%.
- 7% return customers
- Over 100 5 star reviews from real customers.
- Winning ads from Q4 last year.
- Endless example images and content to use for new ads.
- Video ads with UGC in multiple formats.
As well as listed above also included: - Google Ads Account with active campaigns. - FB Ads Account - FB Page with 900 likes - Pinterest Account - Tik Tok Account & Ad account - Instagram
The reason of selling this business
I am selling this business to fund a house purchase and have also started another business which is taking up a lot more time than expected. I would love to be able to keep this business through Q4 however unfortunately the timing won't work so I have decided to put it up for sale.
What's involved in running this business
Due to the systems in place, the business is very straightforward to run since almost everything is automated/outsourced. The day to day running involves replying to a few customer e-mails (I haven't outsourced since most communication is with the design team directly) and fulfilling orders. After this, the campaigns are set up and running so it's a case of focusing on growth opportunities.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$10,880Verified
- Avg. sessions /month9,014Verified
- Avg. profit /month$3,046
- Profit Margin28%
- Avg. sales /month250
- Shopify plan
- Klayvio & Apps
- Google + Facebook Ads
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsThe logo, as well as all custom images from the store will be transferred with the store and also in a Google drive folder for download by the buyer.
Personal support after saleI will provide 3 months handover with the store for the new buyer with support over e-mail. I will share everything I know about this store and strategies that helped make it successful.
Product photosProduct mages from the store will be transferred with the store and also in a Google drive folder for download by the buyer.
SuppliersWe have around a 40% discount with our current supplier who are able to ship worldwide. We have developed an app with a custom API to connect to the supplier meaning orders can be placed simply.
How to grow this business
- Advertise worldwide, currently all of the sales are from the UK despite having a supplier with a consistent product range worldwide.
- Generate more content for Q4 ready to scale as much as possible.
- Build specific holiday campaigns around key dates through the year.
- Invest more in tik tok ads, this is new to me but is a product i'm sure would work well.
- Add specific listings to target different audiences - car enthusiasts, boat owners etc
- Add e-mail campaigns to the existing flows.
- Add new products to compliment the existing range.
- Launch a membership/club with a monthly subscription to increase loyalty.
Skills to have
The only real skill required to run this store would be advertising since everything else is automated. I have a video course that shows the exact system to convert the images that I used to train the designers which can be used to grow the team.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.